- "There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and
cats." --Albert Schweitzer
- "Dogs believe they are human. Cats believe they are God."
- "There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast."
- "Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have
never forgotten this." --Anonymous
- "Cats are smarter than dogs. You can't get eight cats to pull a sled
through snow." --Jeff Valdez
- "In a cat's eye, all things belong to cats." --English proverb
- "As every cat owner knows, nobody owns a cat." --Ellen Perry
- "One cat just leads to another." --Ernest Hemingway
- "Dogs come when they're called; cats take a message and get back to
you later." --Mary Bly
- "Cats are rather delicate creatures and they are subject to a good
many ailments, but I never heard of one who suffered from insomnia." --Joseph Wood
- "People who hate cats, will come back as mice in their next
life." --Faith Resnick
- "I have studied many philosophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats
is infinitely superior." --Hippolyte Taine
- "The cat has too much spirit to have no heart." --Ernest Menaul
- "Time spent with cats is never wasted." --Colette
- "Cats seem to go on the principle that it never does any harm to ask
for what you want." --Joseph Wood Krutch
- "Cats aren't clean, they're covered with cat spit."
Updated October 2000
Copyright. All rights reserved.
This site is for information purposes
only. Please consult your veterinarian.